1. ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE: Is provided subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use which you should read carefully. By proceeding further you accept them. While DFMG Solicitors has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on the pages of this site, it can accept no legal liability in respect of any inaccuracy or incompleteness in such information.
2. This website is for information purposes only and merely provides an overview of certain areas of interest. The content of this website does NOT constitute legal advice. You should seek legal advice if you intend to rely or act upon anything comprised in this website.
3. DFMG Solicitors is NOT responsible for the contents of any off site pages referenced or linked to. Links to this website are not permitted without the consent of DFMG Solicitors.
5. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: With respect to documents or files available from this server, neither DFMG Solicitors, its principal nor any of its employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
6. COPYRIGHT STATUS: Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by DFMG Solicitors.
7. Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use. No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way. Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text.
8. No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without DFMG Solicitors’ prior written permission. No use or display may be made of the names or logos of DFMG Solicitors without DFMG Solicitors’ prior written permission.
9. DFMG Solicitors may change these Terms and Conditions without notice and by accepting these Terms and Conditions, you accept them in any amended form as may arise from time to time.
10. Your use of this website does not establish (nor is it intended to establish) a solicitor-client relationship between DFMG Solicitors and you.
11. These Terms and Conditions and the contents of this website are governed by the laws of Ireland.
12. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved.