The Data Protection Department advises on all aspects of Irish and EU Privacy Law. Led by Patricia McGovern and sharing key personnel with the IP and IT Departments, the department provides a one-stop shop for large multinationals and indigenous entrepreneurs alike.
The range of services we provide includes advising on:
- drafting Privacy Policies
- data breaches and data security
- data access requests
- data transfers including Binding Corporate Rules and use of Standard Contractual Clauses
- individual privacy rights
- the implications of the GDPR