The Information Technology Department handles all aspects of Information Technology law. Led by Patricia McGovern and sharing key personnel with the IP and Data Protection Departments, the department provides a one-stop shop for large multinationals and indigenous Irish entrepreneurs alike.
The range of services we provide includes advising on:
- drafting and negotiating complex service level agreements for online service providers
- software licence agreements for bespoke pieces of software
- open source technology and the implications of this
- online purchases for our clients and consumers
- website owner liability generally
- establishing and protecting brands for company start-ups